Saturday, June 3, 2017

One Night Only

 
 
It's Lana's birthday and she’s looking for a night filled with excitement, hopefully in the arms of the sexy male dancer at the nightclub she frequents. Joe's wanted Lana ever since the first time she’d walked into his bar, and if he has his way, it will be for more than just one night.

Excerpt
By the time the music stopped my whole body and soul was aroused to the point that I was certain I wouldn’t be able to walk off the stage. I was tingling from head to foot, and had an itch between my legs that needed tending to, immediately. I watched as Joe slowly stood, our eyes locked until I couldn’t stand it any longer and I lowered my head to look down. There was no way he could hide the hard-on behind his black thong. He didn’t even try. He helped me to my feet.

“Come home with me.” He wasn’t asking. I glanced around for my friends, shocked to see them waving at me from the entrance doorway before they quickly turned and exited the place. What the hell? They were deserting me? I looked back at Joe. “Relax, birthday girl. I promised them if you weren’t interested that I would get you home.”

“I’m not a girl.” I don’t know why I said it, other than to bring attention to the fact that I was a woman and much older than him.

His sexy laugh stoked the fire between my legs. “No, you’re a very sexy lady.”

Oh my, he thought I was sexy? “Older woman.”

“Not that much older, Lana, and age is only a number. So, will you come home with me?

This time he asked, and I didn’t hesitate. “Yes.”

“Good. Wait for me at your table while I go shower and dress.”

As I took the side stairs down off the stage, I was already thinking about changing my mind. I must be crazy to think about going home with a man I didn’t know. I was still horny as hell but I could take care of that with a little help from the overused dildo under my pillow, and there was always my little purple rabbit. My clit was actually throbbing, and it wouldn’t take long to have an orgasm. Reaching my table, the first thing my eyes lit on was the folded note propped up against my glass. I sat down and reached for it at the same time.

Please don’t be mad at Helen and me for leaving you. We’ve been coming to Big Dicks a lot longer than you have, and we know and trust Joe. He confessed to us a couple weeks ago that he’d like to get to know you. Don’t do anything you don’t want to, honey. Happy Birthday!

Smiling, I reached for my small purse where I’d left it hanging on a hook under the table, and slipped the note inside. Seems my friends had thought of everything. Their note set my mind at ease about going home with Joe.
 
 
*previously released
 

No comments:

Post a Comment